Author(s): Hazel Edwards
In today's environment, great ideas won't reach audiences unless the creators can stay in business and survive financially.
Today a creator needs to be an 'Authorpreneur': an originator and an entrepreneur. Apart from creating words or images for specific audiences, this means learning the marketing, publicity, technological,legal and entrepreneurial skills to establish and maintain self employment in the business of ideas.
Chapters in 'Authorpreneurship' are based on answering the most common questions asked during Hazel's popular workshops. These include:
- Asking for Payment & Costing Your Time
- Pitching for Business
- From Local to International
- Using Author PR photos
- Speaking Circuits
- Structuring Public Speaking With Fewer Hassles
- Proposals Rather than Gambles
- So You Want to get Published?
- Fans,Reviews, Critics & Privacy
- Talkback Radio from an Author Perspective
- Adaptations, Translations & Judging
- Surviving Rejection
- Speed dating: Titles for Stories or Projects
- Etiquette of Literary Events & Launches
- Time & Travel & Energy Managemen
- Finances,Agents & Legal Stuff
- Confidence, Success & Reputation
- Improving Workstyle, Space & Image
- Charitable Educational projects & innovations
- Best sellers
- Controversial titles and Therapy Writing.
Purchasing an E-Book from Hazel's Online Store
*Please Note, this is only available as an e-book from Hazel's Online Store.
Once your payment has been processed, an email will be sent to your nominated email address with the E-Book file.
The E-Books available in Hazel Edwards' online store are EPUB files. These files are readable on a number of EBook Reader formats (many which can be downloaded free) including iBooks on iPad, Adobe Digital Editions, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Lucidor, Stanza, Ibis Reader, Mobipocket, Aldiko for android
Stay connected with Hazel!
Events & Appearances 2017
1st Fri each month PROV 10-1pm Mentoring & Finishing Book-Length Non Fiction.
March 1st 1.40 ABC Melbourne radio with Clare Bowditch
March 3rd 10-1pm PRO
April 7th 10-1pm PRO
April 20th 10-3pm Yarra Ranges Museum, Lilydale ' Writing a Non Boring History or Memoir'
May 3rd 4.30-6 pm Immigration Museum "Creativity' Keynote Independent Schools Arts Learning.
May 5th 10-1pm PRO
May 25-31 st Darwin
June 2nd 10-1pm PRO
June 10th (Sat) 10-1pm Wordfest Mt Waverley Library, Writing a Non Boring Family Historyor Memoir
June 17th 10-1pm Brunswick Foundling Archives: Master Class
July 7th 10-1pm PRO
August 4th 10-1pm PRO
August 12th Brunswick Foundling Archives Master Class 10-1pm
August 21st 11.30 Hume Grammar school visit
August 24th 2pm Beverly Hills Primary , Doncaster
August 18-25 Chn Book Week 'Escape to Everywhere'
September 1st 10-1pm PRO
September 8-10 HNSA Conference Swinburne Authorpreneurship.
October 6th 10-1pm PRO
November 3rd 10-1pm PRO
December 1st 10-1pm PRO